Brown, brown, or beige colors are undoubtedly basic tones that we must have in our wardrobe. Since they show a certain naturalness and sophistication.
Combining brown or brown clothes can be tricky when it comes to choosing colors. Since it must be taken into account that it is a color that may or may not combine with everything. It is a basic because its tonality is quite versatile, transforming a merely simple outfit to one that is well pronounced and elegant or prominent.
However, we bring you the best ideas to combine brown in clothing for both men and women and look well stylized.
What are the colors that best combine with brown?
To know how to combine each garment with this brown color, it is essential to know the colors that best suit it. Because it can happen that when creating an outfit you choose a color that does not combine very well with it and is a total disaster. So below we leave you the colors that best suit or combine with this brown color:
- The brown color and the navy or light blue, combine very well.
- Also combines with yellow, pink, orange, mustard, brick red, deep purple and earth colors.
- The brown color with the black, white and beige color is very easily combined and creates a well sophisticated style.
- You can try combining it with other colors or shades and testing which one is best suited to create a very unique look. And at the same time you can discover for yourself new ideas of combinations.
· How to combine coffee or chocolate color in women’s clothing
- Now we will show you how to combine the clothes you have in brown or brown with others and make a well-prepared outfit.
- If you have jeans or brown pants for women, you can create an outfit by combining them with simple white, pink, blue or yellow shirts that go very well. You can also add a blazer or jacket to enhance this look a bit more.
- To create an outfit with women’s brown shorts. Wear loose-fitting, light-colored blouses with a jean jacket and sports shoes, ankle boots or sandals that can be brown, white or black.
- The brown dresses combine very well with black or beige shoes, which can be low heels, or sandals. Add gold accessories or headbands to your hair for a much more elaborate look.
- For outfits with blouses or brown shirt for women or men, use jeans or jeans with black ankle boots or white sports boots and a jacket.
· Other combinations with warm colors
- To combine other warm colors, keep in mind the color palette and clothes that you have in the closet. Here are some examples of outfits that you can use:
- Idea 1: Abeige skirt with a baggy or dress shirt that is white or pink that goes inside. With brown or black ankle boots, a side bag and sunglasses. You can use this outfit whenever you want.
- If you are in the cold season you can add long black stockings, a scarf and a cardigan to cover yourself a bit. So that nothing of styling and sophistication is detracted from this look.
- Idea 2:Wear worn jeans or jeans with a light-colored blouse, a scarf that is brown, beige or brown, with another accessory in these same shades and white sports shoes.
- Idea 3:Create an outfit with warm tones by combining a jean or pants, a white blouse, a beige cardigan, and brown ankle boots. You will finish by giving an eye-catching touch with an accessory of vibrant color such as an intense orange or a brick red. This can be a scarf or kerchief that goes around the neck or in the hair.
- Idea 4:Combine a black turtleneck blouse, dark pants, and black ankle boots or heels with a brown cardigan. You can do this outfit in many ways with other clothes. As long as the shirt and pants are in dark tones, to place a brown or brown garment on top.